Sunday, December 15, 2013

12/13/13 - Scottsdale - AM AD Testing/Training

AD test
Starting at 50 RPM, increase 4 rpm every 3 min. until no longer sustainable.
70 RPM, Had to call it there. So tired this morning. Felt run down and sick before I arrived.

Rest 15 min.

Aerobic Test
5 Sets: Total time is score
Row 400m
20 KBS – 53#
20 CTB Pullups
20 Push Press – 95#
80 DU’s
Rest 5 min.

*Each set the order of movements were rearranged. Some might say this made some sets more difficult. Some may not.

5:09, 4:51, 5:10, 5:00, 4:40
I felt terrible on this. Nothing special just tired. Glad to have stuck it out though. Bummed I ended the training week on this kind of note. I have a sick feeling in my stomach about it.


Overall it was a great week at OPT. It was awesome to see so many old friends and make plenty of new ones. There is such a good thing going there. Can’t wait to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment