Saturday, April 23, 2011

4/23/11 - Sectional WOD 5 + Testing

Part 1:
as many rounds in 20 min:
5 power clean - 145#/100#
10 toes to bar
15 wall balls - 20/14#
11 rounds + 3 T2B. Not to excited about this score but whatever. Wallballs UB, Power cleans fast but broken. Toes 2 bar weren't bad. It was just flat out gas tank on this one for me. 


Rest 3 Hours

Part 2:
Row 6 min for max meters
1767m. Was keeping a 1:38-1:40 pace until about 90 sec. left. Ran out of gas big time! Quads are wrecked from wallballs earlier. Took an ice bath. Hopefully that will help some.






He Is Here


Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me.


Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment