Sunday, November 3, 2013

10/31/13 - AM Swim + PM Training

AM
Swim 5 min easy warm up
Kick 100m
+
25 m free @ 90%
rest 30 sec treading water
x 25
(after 30 sec tread, get out and dive back in each 25m swim)
+
Swim 5 min cool down easy

Done. Early. Not able to dive in unfortunately and the pool I was at is only 4' deep. So I just swam 25m, pulled myself out of the pool. Walked back and jumped back in and went on to the next. Nonstop for 25 sets was actually pretty good work. Met with my buddies in Murfreesboro to swim too. Awesome having some company. Great to see you David and Evan! Those two were actually my first coaches. Kind of a reunion. It's funny how much it has all changed in 5 years.

PM
RTW - "round the world" - while wearing a superman costume
1 min AD easy
1 min FLR on floor
1 min row easy
1 min crawl
1 min run easy
1 min jump rope x 7 - all easy pace flush

Done. Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment