Monday, April 21, 2014

4/20/14 - Testing Day 3

Event 5 - 9:30 AM

For time:
50 C&J (135#)

3:53, youchers! Tougher than I thought. Well, I knew it would be tough but I thought I could do it in bigger sets. Not today. Just wasnt there. 13/3/3/2/ singles. Finished 30 in 2:00. I emptied it on this one. As usual, there is more there.

Went at this one fasted. I wanted to be empty as I knew it was going to hurt bad.

Event 6 - 11:00 AM

For time:
15 MU
15 DL (315#)
10 RC (15')
15 DL (315#)
15 MU

10:53, grinder. Muscle endurance felt great, I was just flat winded and tired on this. Not much rest between events. That def played a factor but it was good practice being fatigued. 

6/5/4 on MU's, 8/7 DL's, RC's about 3:00, 6/5/4 on DL's, 3/2/2 then singles on MU's. Last 15 MU's took wayyy to long. About 3:00. I was doing great until that. Should have gone to singles sooner. Lesson learned. Overall good testing weekend. I wasn't at my best but I still learned a lot. Looking forward to recovering getting back on track.

It's a beautiful day. I'm thankful for this life and the sacrifice Jesus gave to change the world. I believe it's hard to see if you are not looking. It's hard to feel unless you open your heart. My faith has been strengthened through doubt & curiosity. Yet, I am not seeking answers to give a logical explanation to others who question. I won't waste my time trying to convince those who require a guaranteed certainty. At what level of proof would there be acknowledgment? Sometimes never. My relationship with God is based on faith. If God proved his existence it would not be an unconditional relationship and I would love out of fear. Taking faith out of the question. Therefore not giving me a chance to love him by choice. We are blessed with a choice and this is my choice. I respect your choice as well and admire those who question and dig for their true meaning and belief. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment