Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/12 - Double Training

Took a break from posting for a while. Had a lot going on. Glad to be posting again.

will

part 1 6am:
for time:
20 squat snatch - 77% of 1RM
205#, 5:47
Hard to get going this morning. Long weekend. Snatches felt good. Went slow and steady. All singles. I feel I could shave a minute off if I was fired up.


rest 4+ hours

part 2:
A. bench press - 3,2,1; rest 5 min 245#, 260#, 280#
B. hang power clean - build to a tough single fast - max 4 sets 295#, 300#x Pulled from blocks below knee
C1. AMRAP CTB Chin Ups - 1 attempt; rest 5 min 30, slipped off bar, best is 38
C2. AMRAP Chin Ups - 1 attempt 38

Pullups felt crappy today. Cleans felt pretty good.



What is your definition of faith? Is it circumstantial? Or a "fair-weather" faith? I will give it everything I have to be sure mine is neither. I will not wait and turn to God only when things are bad OR only praise him when things are good. I will not let my faith be circumstantial.

Job 2: 9-10
"Shall we indeed accept good from God and not accept adversity?"

Faith is the confidence that God is who He says He is and will do everything He has promised to do.
-Andy Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment