Wednesday, August 7, 2013

8/6/13 - Day 2 Cleanse

Fell asleep fast last night. Slept deep all night except around 2:00 am I woke up with a really back stomach cramp. Went to pee and it went away.

7am: 
Had a great night sleep. I feel awesome today! Mental clarity is extremely high. Slight hungry, but I'll drink some syrup and it goes right away. First thing this morning I drank the salt shake and went to the bathroom. Weight this morning is 192.4#

Noon:
Feeling good all day. Very balanced. Need to keep sipping on the juice though. Hunger kicks in quick, then fatigue if I'm not sipping the syrup.
5pm: 
As the day progressed I started to feel rough. Once again more mental. I just want food. 

8pm:
Then toward night time, I felt pretty bad. Headaches kicked in and I felt really weak.
Weight before bed: 193.4#



No comments:

Post a Comment