Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/8/11 - Taper


A. Split Jerk from rack - 3,2,1; rest 4 min 286, 308, 360x Damn! Hit my chin and almost knocked myself out. PR would have been nice but this felt like a small car on my chest this morning.
B. 10 Burpees AFAP; rest 90 sec x 3 done, around 12-15 sec each round
C. Run 400 m @ 80%; rest 2 min; Run 400 m @ 90% Felt great!


Here we go!

"I feel like I trained so hard, worked so hard, and put in so much work, it'd be dumb if I didn't do something with it."

Von Ralls, From 5k to 50 Miles


I really like this line from Von in this piece. Can't wait to see the whole thing.


The second all of this stops being fun, it's time to move on. I don't feel like the end is anywhere close. It's more fun each and everyday.





And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.


Hebrews 11:6

No comments:

Post a Comment