Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20/12 - Rest/ Region Switch

AM

Row for 30 min @ easy pace.

Done at 8 am fasted. Covered a little under 7500m. A little stir crazy this morning. Took me a few minutes to settle in. Kept finding reasons to move around and adjust things. 


Region Switch
After several weeks of thought, I've decided to do what I can to switch to the South Central Region for the 2013 CrossFit Games. Based on my location, I feel I am fortunate to have the option to choose between two regions. Based off of last years talent and scores I think I will have a better chance of being competitive in Texas come this spring. Rules for 2013 have not been stated yet, but according to last years, my region will be based on my residency at the commencement of the open. Since I currently do not own or rent a home, I will plan to stay at my Fathers home in Mississippi for the time being. I am looking forward to the change and am excited about being able to compete against different athletes in a new area. Onward.

Don't think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us. ROMANS 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment