Friday, December 28, 2012

12/27/12 - AM Swim + PM Hike

AM
Swim 50m @90%
Rest 1 min
x10
Rest 6 min
x2

:48-:52 for each set. Felt great.

PM
60 min hike unloaded
Awesome. Went Shelby Farms trails and just walked around. HR was about 85 bpm. Pretty flat terrain. Felt good to get out and move. Appetite is still not completely back. Having some trouble putting meals down.

For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better. But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don't know which is better. I'm torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me. But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live. Phillipians 1:21-24

Your mind is an instrument of vision. You can endure and accomplish anything if you envision God's purposes for you and your ultimate destiny with Him in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment