Friday, February 1, 2013

2/1/13 - AM Training/Test + PM Test


AM
A. Bench press; 10, 8, 6, 4, 2; rest 2 min
225, 230, 235X(4/6), 230, 245

The set of 10 and 8 blew me up big time. I had no gas on the set of 6. Might have started to heavy. Chest is smoked.

+
3 rounds for time:
10 bar muscle ups
30 hand release push ups

8:00 x
*Only did 20 pushups the first round by mistake. First round done in a little over a minute then
then I blew up. Bar muscleups were 10 unbroken, a few double and triples on the second set, the third was all fast singles. It was killing my lats coming back down into the swing. Like not healthy feeling kind of pain. So I just did fast singles. The pushups were aweful. My chest was so tired from the bench. I just had to grind those out. Slow singles. Man this needs work.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm9h4Ni-zHE&feature=youtu.be



PM
For time:
20 squat clean 225#
15 parallete hspu
10 squat clean 245#
5 parallete hspu

11:03

This was tough. Not very happy. 225 squat cleans felt fine. Parellettes were set higher than normal. Not really sure why I did that. 10-11" deficit. Very tough today. Shoulders were smoked from AM session as well. Did 5 then a mix of doubles and singles. Once I started the 245 cleans, my lower back was locked up bad. Very uncomfortable. Last 5 parallettes took way to long. Energy felt good going into this but my lower back was a wreck after the 15 parallettes. I haven't been smoked like that in a test in a while. Sucked but kinda nice and humbling.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMiiV27clvk&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment