Monday, June 3, 2013

5/12/13 - AM Testing + PM Testing

AM
Event 6:
For Time:
100 Double Unders
50 HSPU
40 T2B
30 S2O - 160# Axle
90' Walking lunge - Front Rack Axle

10:35
This hurt bad. Well, it was fine until the S2O and lunge.

DU's UB under :60
HSPU's were 20/10/5/5/5/5, took about 2:30, all kip
T2B - 15/10/8/7, took around 1:30
S2O - 10/5/5/5/5 - Felt like long breaks. Probably go to all 5's next time.
Lunges - broke 3 times. Took over 2 minutes. Bad mental breakdown here.
Kept trying to fold arms in front rack because I though it would help. No Go.
Rolled out twice.

I felt like I got through most of the movements well. I just need to be mentally
stronger on the s2o and lunge.
Once again, didn’t feel like I had any fight in me today. Hard to go "there".
This one hurt the most thus far. I don't feel like I've done anythign this painful
in months. Took me a while to recover.




PM
Event 7:
4 Rounds for time:
2 rope climbs - 15'
run 100'
4 squat cleans - 225#
run 100'

5:35

Rope climbs felt pretty good. The rope is short so it was swinging all over the place causing problems. I would like to work on the technique I was using today a bit more. It's much faster.

Slow jog between barbell and rope. All singles on barbell. Felt fine. I will try to tng on last round next time. I think I could shave :30 off of this time with some faster running. This one was really fun today. Felt good to end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment