Monday, June 3, 2013

5/14/13 - AM Training + PM Training

AM
1K row @ jackie pace
rest 2 min
1K row time trial

3:25

Rest 2 min

3:05
First row didn't feel very smooth. Legs felt like they started to burn way too early. Was a little out more out of breathe. I'm fine with it though, because I realized that once I'm off the rower there is less than 2 minutes of work left during Jackie. 

Settled back down pretty quickly for the second row. Started strong and held a 1:31 for the majority of the start. Just kept counting to 10. I never fell off and finished strong. It's not a pr, and I don't know if I was supposed to be close to setting a pr but it hurt like a son of a bitch and it felt good. Happy with this session.


PM
A. TnG Squat Clean - build to a 5RM in max 5 sets

225, 255, 275, 285, 300X (4/5)
Really fired up during this. Flat ran out of gas on the 5th clean at 300.
Still pretty damn happy with that.

+
for time:
100 WB's at game pace
100 CTB chin ups at game pace

11:10

60/20/10/10 on wallballs - 3:44, slower
These felt much harder today than on Saturday.

CTB's - 7:07 - slower
15/10/10/6/ some 5's a bunch of 4's, then 3's, some 2's and singles….
Grip felt strong today, pulling felt like shit. I mean aweful.
I think this was slower than Friday night and it was wayyy harder.
I tried to keep the rest short but it just wasn't there. I was smoked by the end of this.
I was mentally ready to do well, body just didn’t want to today. Still glad to get the work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment