Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/2/11 Wednesday - Neera Day 2

Neera Cleanse Day 2

WARNING: What you are about to read might gross you the heck out!

AM:
Weight: 197#
Mood: Tired, Head is still stuffy, very hungry.

Woke up twice in the middle of the night to urinate. Slept pretty deeply other than that. The kit also came with some Himalayan Sea Salt you drink in the mornings. It works like this:

Mix 1 quart of warm water with 2 teaspoons of the Himalayan sea salt. Then find your nearest bathroom....quick!

The purpose is to promote a bowel movement and to flush all toxins your body broke up while sleeping.

I mixed 2 liters of mixture into three bottles to sip on throughout the day. The stuff tastes pretty good. Especially when it's the only thing you can have. I feel my mood start to change, and hunger start to really kick in, so I take a few sips. The sugary, spicy mixture kicks it almost instantly! I'll drink a few cups of water throughout the day as well. Urinated probably 25 times today.

PM:
Weight: 196#
Mood: Feeling pretty good, head is almost cleared up, body feels pretty good.

Drank some Herbalax Tea tonight that is also included in the kit. Supposed to help break things up while you sleep. It  was more of a treat than anything. Sounds silly, but I couldn't wait to get home and drink my snack...

No comments:

Post a Comment