Friday, November 4, 2011

11/4/11 Friday - Neera Day 4

Neera Cleanse Day 4

AM:
Weight: 191#
Mood: Great!!

Slept like a rock last night. Didn't get up to pee once. Head feels clear. Hunger was no where near as bad this morning as it has been.

PM:
Weight: 190#
Mood: Feeling great! Head is clear. Body feels good.

Worked a 10 hour day. Just realized I never once was tired or dragging. I wish I could feel this balanced during the day while eating. Hunger cravings are extremely small to almost nothing now. I find myself wanting to eat but it's more mental than physical, like out of habit. My body feels fresh but not that powerful or strong. I spent my "lunch hour" today working on an extensive grocery list and a bunch of new recipes I'm going to try after this is over. It will be nice to completely start from scratch. If you have the right food prepped, you'll never have to put any unplanned crap in your body.

One more day!

It is a snare for a man to devote rashly something as holy, And afterward to reconsider his vows.
-Proverbs 20:25

Plan ahead-it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
-Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Mike this is awesome, exactly how my days went. By day 4 I really missed chewing but I seriously considered going 15 days at that point.

    ReplyDelete