Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11/8/11 - Double Training

AM:

Weight: 188#, surprised I haven't gain any more back. Who knows, I might be stuck here for a while.

Back on the OPT Big Dawg Blog for a while. REALLY looking forward to it. I felt amazing following James' training the passed few months. Today looks like a decent day to jump back in to it.

Training:
will

part 1:
A. Snatch - build to a tough double in a few sets; 225# felt good.
B. Snatch Balance - build to a tough single - rest as needed; 225#, midline felt weak and shaky.
C. Ring Dips - amrap (-3); rest 90 sec x 3; 20,20,20 felt great!
D. KBS - 10 heavy; rest 30 sec x 3; 106# felt great. Pretty winded after these.

rest 4+ hours

part 2:
3 sets @ 100%:
Row 500 m
rest 15 min b/t sets
1:25,1:31, 1:41

Had a lot of energy going into tonight. Body is still not ready yet, obviously. My best 500 is a 1:20.1

I should have stopped after the first one, it was just flat out pathetic, buuuuttt I felt like punishing myself. Haven't trained in two weeks and I missed the hurt. Once again, not smart, but felt good.

Onward.

PM:
Weight: 194#

Praise the Lord! Oh, giver thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
-Psalm 106:1

"Be not afraid of saying too much in the praises of God; all the danger is of saying too little."
-Matthew Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment