Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/3/11 Thursday - Neera Day 3

Neera Cleanse Day 3


AM:
Weight: 194.5#
Mood: Great! Head still has some congestion.

Got about 10 hours of sleep. Woke up feeling awesome! Almost jumped out of bed. Made some of the salt water and started the day. I was pretty hungry but once again, as soon as I drank the mixture, craving stopped. I am starting to miss things like chewing. I do notice smells and even talking about food spark a really strong craving. My best method has just been to stay busy. I've actually gotten a lot done this week considering it takes me 5 minutes to prepare my meals for the day.

Started to drag around the PM. I went probably 90 minutes without any mixture while coaching and doing some mobility work. Screwed up and dropped my bottle on the ground and all my "Dinner" spilled all over the floor. Pretty pathetic feeling. I almost licked it up, haha j/k. As soon as I got home I made my mix for the next day. Drank probably a cup or so and felt a LOT better. My energy is so responsive to the mix. During the day I noticed the urination has slowed quite a bit.

Here are some pics of how to prep a full days meals in 5 minutes.



PM:
Weight: 193.5#
Mood: Really good! Ready to sleep and can't wait to see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment