Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11 - Training/Testing

will

part 1
Swim 50 m @ 80%
rest 1 min x 10
Averages 1:15-1:20. Completed with Rx'd rest time. Pretty happy with this. Not the fastest splits, but I was comfortable and could go all day long. First time able to do non stop 50's.

rest 4+ hours

part 2
"unbroken 3.0"
for time:
100 double unders unbroken
50 KBS - 2/1.5 pd unbroken
75 double unders unbroken
50 walking lunges unbroken
100 double unders unbroken

6:19, broke at 9 on set of 75. Took a big break before set of 75 and wasn't quite ready. I couldn't feel my forearms. Lunges were an easy pace. No spark today. Just wanted to get through it. Still had fun though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9HfVW2a1Bc&feature=channel_video_title

But God, who comforts the humble, comforted us....
-2 Corinthians 7:6


"When I am criticized, injured, or afraid, there is a Father who is ready to comfort me."
-Max Lucado

2 comments:

  1. Do you always have someone following you around with a video camera like that? I knew you were a big deal but that's big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, personal camera guy runs at about $50/hour. Worth it though.

    ReplyDelete