Saturday, November 5, 2011

11/5/11 Saturday - Neera Day 5

Neera Cleanse Day 5

AM:
Weight: 188.5#
Mood: Woke up feeling so refreshed.

I feel AWESOME this morning. Felt a little weak but as soon as I drank some fluid I was fine.

I wish I would have taken some before and after pictures. Not vascular but extremely lean.

Last day!!

PM:
Weight: 188.0#
Mood: Feel great! Ready to chew something.

Well the end is almost here. I get to eat breakfast tomorrow. Awesome day today. Spent most of it shopping at farmers markets. Picked up a TON of produce and meats. Spent 6 hours cooking it. I would take pictures but I cooked everything throughout the day.


Chili
Kale Salad
Butternut Squash Soup
Jalapeno Beef Bratwursts
Chicken Chili
Butternut Squash Casserole
Chuck Roast
Viking Hash (with a twist. Added turnip greens instead of onion. Thought it'd be a good way to get some greens in.)

...& a partridge in a pear tree




And we have this command from Him: the one who loves God must also love his brother.
-1 John 4:21

No comments:

Post a Comment